UX is an increasingly critical component to a business / product competitive strength. What is the recipe for a great User experience? The enigmatic question that designers may spend their innumerable hours chasing. There are more than 5000 designers and analyst in the UX companies in India providing business value to their customers.
After combing through hundreds of articles, here are my list of Best UX Articles of 2016 which nailed the purpose. I think it’s nice to have a summary of the articles that are worth your time and attention.
Let’s get into it…
1. User Memory Design: How To Design For Experiences That Last by Curt Arledge
2. How to design words by John Saito
3. Understanding your users’ mental model by Sian Townsend
4. The UX Design Success Ladder: Achieving Meaningful Product Design by Ward Andrews
5. 39 studies about human perception in 30 minutes by Kennedy Elliott
6. How Google Improves User Experience with the HEART Framework by Ty Magnin
7. How to Use Animation to Improve UX by Nick Babich
8. Dos and don’ts on designing for accessibility by Karwai Pun
9. Reducing Cognitive Overload For A Better User Experience By Danny Halarewich
What’s Your List?
If you particularly like an article related to UX not in my list or if you wrote one yourself, let me and others know about it in the comments section..